Winners,Runners-up & Semi-ﬁnalists will be awarded points as per the following :
- - The winning team will be awarded 15 points
- - The runners-up team will be awarded 9 points
- - Semi-ﬁnalists will be awarded 5 points
- - The winning team will be awarded 10 points
- - The runners-up team will be awarded 6 points
- - Semi-ﬁnalists will be awarded 3 points
- - Points awarded for participation: 2 for individuals, 5 for teams
- - The last date for ﬁlling the registration form is 27th December. Any registration entered beyond the last date will not be considered.
- - Players are required to carry the bonaﬁde and ID Cards issued by the college for all matches. All players will have to sign an undertaking before the match.
Players will not be allowed to play without fulﬁlling the above formalities
- - The umpire's/referee's decision is ﬁnal.
- - Player/teams should report at the venue 15 minutes prior to the match time. If the player/team exceeds this time limit, the player/team will have to forfeit the match.
- - The College and the Skream Organising Committee (OC) will not be held responsible for any injury or mishaps sustained during the course of the competition.
- - Misconduct on/off the ﬁeld will be severely dealt with by the OC.
- - Any disputes should be brought to the notice of the event co-ordinator or any member of the Skream OC.
- - The Skream OC reserves the right to debar any player/team for failing to meet the required standards of conduct.
NOTE: Football and Basketball will not be considered in the contingency